oc4p UG (limited liability), with registered office at Westerwaldweg 26, 53424 Remagen, Germany, VAT 219/5828/2413 ("oc4p UG", "we", "us", or "our"), as data controller of Personal Data about you, respects your concerns about privacy and value the relationship we have with you.
You and oc4p UG also agree to perform your rights and obligations as part of the use of the Website (including, without limitation, the collection, use, processing, storage and maintenance of Personal Data) in accordance with all applicable data protection and privacy laws and regulations, including the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and implementing local laws, such as the Federal Data Protection Act of 30 June 2017 (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) ("DPA"), as may be amended, replaced or repealed, including by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR") that came into effect on 25 May 2018 (the "Data Protection Laws").
2. WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
2.1. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
When registering, accessing or using the Website you will provide Personal Data about you (i.e. any information that relates to you as an identified or identifiable individual), or about your employee(s), agent(s), representative(s). This Personal Data includes:
• name, company, function, e-mail address,
• financial details;
• preferences and interests through your use of this Website, namely when you communicate with us or take part in interactive features, [as well as logs relating to your use and access to this Website].
2.2. AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION
3. FOR WHICH PURPOSES AND ON BASIS OF WHICH LEGAL BASES WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
oc4p UG will also process the Personal Data for the following purposes:
• the provision of services;
• the completion of the registration process to our webcasts;
• the setting-up, management and operation of the webcasts via our Website;
• the ongoing management of the list of our customers and participants to webcasts, including of the agreements entered into between the former and oc4p UG;
• the development, support, promotion, and invoicing of the webcasts and/or any other provided services;
• newsletters and other communications; and
• accounting, records keeping, information, claims and complaints management, including the provision of technical support and assistance to you.
The processing of Personal Data by oc4p UG for the above-mentioned purposes is necessary for the purposes of the performance of the agreement between oc4p UG and its customers (Article 6, 1., (b), of the GDPR as of 25 May 2018).
If you do not provide the abovementioned Personal Data, you may not be able to receive oc4p UG’s services and attend the organised webcasts.
We can use Personal Data about you to fulfil other legitimate purposes disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Data about you or as otherwise permitted or required to comply with applicable laws and regulation, in which case such Personal Data will be processed because the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by oc4p UG or other third parties and such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms (Article 6, 1., (f) of the GDPR of 25 May 2018).
4. HOW WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes and based on the legal bases described under the Section 3 above, oc4p UG may need to disclose and transfer Personal Data as detailed in this Section.
When required to achieve the above purposes, oc4p UG may share Personal Data with:
• Third party services providers acting on our behalf and under our instructions, that provide services to us, such as professional advices and web-related services. In connection with our services, we use the following third-party service providers. To learn more about their privacy practices, please visit their privacy policies.
• Webinaris: https://www.webinaris.com/datenschutzerklaerung/
• Elopage: https://elopage.com/privacy
• ScreencastO´Matic: https://screencast-o-matic.com/privacy
• Mailchimp : https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Except as expressly set forth herein, oc4p UG shall not provide Personal Data about you to other third parties without obtaining your prior permission, unless it is required to do so under a statutory provision or court order. In particular, oc4p UG may disclose Personal Data about you in the following circumstances:
• to respond to authorized information requests from law enforcement authorities or judiciary or when otherwise required or permitted by law;
• to respond to an emergency; or
• otherwise to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third parties, visitors to this Website or the public.
Some of the above recipients may be located in countries outside the EEA that are not recognised as providing an adequate level of protection. In any case, oc4p UG will only transfer Personal Data to recipients that provide an adequate level of data protection or as permitted by Data Protection Laws by implementing appropriate safeguards, including, but not limited to, relevant data transfer agreements based on the EU Commission Standard Contractual Clauses for the transfer of data to third countries (Article 46, 2., (c) of the GDPR). A copy of these appropriate safeguards may be obtained from email@example.com (see further contact details in section 10 below).
Only a limited number of individuals within oc4p UG (e.g., CEO, Project Manager) will be granted access to Personal Data about you on a need to know basis.
5. HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL DATA
oc4p UG takes – and requires that any third party services providers and/or processor processing Personal Data on behalf and under the instructions of oc4p UG take – appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data about you against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, and against any other unlawful form of processing of information as defined by applicable Data Protection Laws.
However, please note that no electronic transmission or storage of information is 100% secure. Therefore, despite the security measures that we have put in place to protect Personal Data about you, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will never occur.
6. PERSONAL DATA ABOUT OTHER INDIVIDUALS
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
9. HOW LONG WE MAY KEEP PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data about you will not be kept for longer than necessary for the purposes identified herein, generally for up to ten (10) years unless shorter or longer retention periods apply as per applicable statutory obligations.
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
If you wish to access Personal Data about you or exercise any of the rights listed below, you should apply in writing to the contact person identified in Section 11 below.
10.1. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
10.2. RIGHT OF ACCESS
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not your Personal Data is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to that Personal Data including, without limitation, the categories of Personal Data concerned, the purposes of the processing and the recipients or categories of recipients. We do have to take into account the rights and freedoms of others, so this is not an absolute right. If you want to request more than one copy of the Personal Data, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
10.3. RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
You have the right to obtain from us the rectification or completion of inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data concerning you.
10.4. RIGHT TO ERASURE ('RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN')
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of Personal Data concerning you in certain circumstances as defined under applicable law.
10.5. RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
In certain circumstances as defined under applicable law, you have the right to request that we restrict processing of Personal Data about you.
10.6. RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
In certain circumstances as defined under applicable law, you have the right to receive Personal Data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit that Personal Data to another controller.
10.7. RIGHT TO OBJECT
In certain circumstances as defined under applicable law, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of Personal Data about you by us and we can be required to no longer process Personal Data about you.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
You must provide evidence of your identity in order to exercise any of the rights listed in Section 10 above.
Any communication from us in relation to your rights as detailed in Section 10 above will be provided free of charge. However, in case of requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, oc4p UG may charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested; or refuse to act on the request. We invite you to report any complaints about processing of your Personal Data to oc4p UG in its capacity as data controller. oc4p UG will investigate and attempt to resolve the complaint. You also have the right to lodge such complaint with the competent authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.